Featured Clinical Trials
Elevation of the Fetal Buttocks Prior to External Cephalic Version
In this study, we will analyze the available NICU data to determine the predictive value of a Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD) scoring system. Later, we will determine a threshold score at which an intervention like postnatal s ...
Mother Providing Recorded Voice to Her Preterm Infant in Incubator Improves Her Own Grief and Emotional Status
This study is currently enrolling.
Studies have shown that infants prefer the sound of their mother's voice above all others. After 2 weeks (or 14 days) of life, we would like to begin playing a recording to babies of their mother's voice speaking or s ...
Meet the Team
- 198-bed acute care facility
- Serves 4642 inpatient children and 1161 neonatal admissions (Source)
- 35+ pediatric subspecialties including
- Pediatric Liver Transplant Program partnership with UPMC Children’s Hospital Pittsburgh
- Johns Hopkins Children’s Heart Surgery program
- Level IV Comprehensive Pediatric Epilepsy Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Duke Health affiliate in Pediatric bone marrow transplant program
- Complex Care Clinic for patients with complex diagnoses.
- Pediatric Outpatient Procedures and Sedation unit for child-friendly care
- Excellence in nursing with Magnet status since 2012
- Designated as Best Children's Hospital by US News for Neonatology 2018-2019
- Designated as a Top Children's Hospital by The LeapFrog Group in 2017
- 82 licensed beds in Women’s Hospital
- 20 beds in Children’s Hospital
- 2 neonatal transport teams
- 12 neonatologists and a dedicated interdisciplinary team (pharmacists, nutritionists, clinical social workers, nurse discharge coordinators, speech therapists, occupational/physical therapists, lactation consultants, and child life specialists)